1.-Go to the movies with your friends/family.
2. Go shopping at the mall with your friends.
3. Have a picnic with your friends at a local park or in your backyard.
4. Have an 80′s movie marathon. Rent as many 80′s movies as you can find and watch them all weekend. Do the same thing for other decades.
5. Make a scrapbook.
6. Make a collage that represents you or a topic you enjoy. Include magazine and newspaper clippings, photographs, ticket stubs, etc.
7. Have a potluck dinner. Assign a food category to each of your friends and set a date.
8. Read a book or magazine.
9. Play a game of flag or touch football.
10. Play capture the flag.
11. Make a home movie with your parents’ video camera.
12. Paint a picture.
13. Go on a scavenger hunt in your neighborhood.
14. Go to a sporting event for your school.
15. Start a collection.
16. Play a game of ultimate Frisbee.
17. Go swimming.
18. Make a mix CD or tape.
19. Organize a bake sale or car wash in your neighborhood and donate the proceeds to a school or community project.
20. Play card games, chess, board games, dominoes, or do a puzzle.
21. Plan and make a meal for your family.
22. Make your own waterslide. Put a plastic tarp down on the grass and wet it down with a water hose. Keep the hose running as you and your friends run and slide on it.
23. Fly a kite in your backyard or at a local park.
24. Create your own street-hockey team or play for fun.
25. Talk on the phone.
26. Ride your bike. Try to find new trails.
27. Write poetry or short stories.
28. Build a clubhouse in your backyard where you can hang out with your friends.
29. Make homemade cookies.
30. Go on a photography hunt and find interesting themes to shoot.
31. Exercise. Try new exercise routines with your friends, such as yoga or Pilates.
32. Rent a canoe or paddle boat.
33. Go to a concert.
34. Start your own band.
35. Get a part-time job.
36. Go out to eat at a local restaurant.
37. Go to an ice cream shop with your friends.
38. Go star-gazing.
39. Go see a play at your local theater or a school production.
40. Participate in after-school activities, such as the drama club, football, basketball, community service clubs, art club, student council, cheerleading, etc.
41. Go to a museum.
42. Go to the zoo.
43. Volunteer at the local animal shelter, hospital, nursing home or another place that interests you.
44. Plant your own garden or terrarium.
45. Make a time capsule with all your friends with notes and objects you want to remember this time in history.
Set a date to open it far in the future.
46. Design and make your own T-shirts.
47. Go horseback riding.
48. Go rock climbing or hiking.
49. Go to an amusement or water park.
50. Have dinner outside while watching the sunset. You can make dinner or pick up some fast food.
51. Groom your pet then take it to the park to it show off.
52. Play paintball.
53. Go to the beach or lake.
54. Play computer/video games.
55. Take a nap.
56. Play laser tag.
57. Play miniature golf.
58. Ride go-carts.
59. Go bowling.
60. Study for SATs.
61. Go to a flea market to search for cool stuff.
62. Order a pizza and rent a movie with your friends.
63. Attend a professional sporting event.
64. Go ice-skating.
65. Visit public gardens.
66. Play board games with your little brother or sister or with your friends.
67. Learn how to play a musical instrument.
68. Take your kid sisters or brothers to the playground or circus.
69. Visit the historical sites of your city.
70. Start a recycling program in your school/community.
71. Have a poker party. Use chips, candy and pretzels instead of money.
72. Make a music video.
73. Make a present for your boyfriend or girlfriend.
74. Make a quilt out of your old T-shirts and blankets.
75. Have a cartoon marathon.
76. Go roller-skating or roller-blading at the local skating rink or around the neighborhood.
77. Go to the batting cages or play baseball in a local park.
78. Take a blanket and some snacks to a park and look at cloud formations in the sky.
79. Listen to music/sing.
80. Start a daily journal.
81. Put together a play production with your friends.
82. Roast marshmallows.
83. Play catch with water balloons in the yard or have a water balloon fight.
84. Visit your family.
85. Do a puzzle. Glue the pieces together and frame it.
86. Organize a garage sale with your friends. Donate the proceeds to a local charity or throw a party.
87. Build your own website.
88. Go fishing.
89. Surf the Internet.
90. Take dance lessons. Learn how to swing dance, waltz, salsa, etc.
91. Organize a day to pick up litter in your neighborhood and in the community.
92. Go to the library.
93. Study something new.
94. Write a letter.
95. Rearrange your room.
96. Clean out the basement or garage for your parents.
97. Mow the lawn or wash car for your parents.
98. Mentor a younger child.
99. Join a club or group.
100.Take cooking classes.
101.Visit a nursing home.
102 Enjoy prayer and Bible study with your friends and family.
102 Fun Things To Do (Besides Having Sex)
1.-Go to the movies with your friends/family.