Please watch the message “one nation under God” here: http://youtu.be/YMET5aIDdOY
An Open Letter to Tasha Smith, Nia Long, Gabrielle Union, Star Jones, Keli Goff, and other Black entertainers and media:
By definition, an ambassador is “a person who acts as a representative or promoter of a specified activity.” This definition settles the question some of us were debating about whether or not you are aware of what you are promoting when you speak for Planned Parenthood. It deeply saddens and, yes, angers us that you are representing, and actually promoting an organization whose mission is population control and whose goals are to specifically control the Black birth rate even if it results in genocide.
More disturbing is your willingness to ignore the many and varied examples of the devastation this organization has wreaked on your friends, sisters, cousins, aunties and nieces. You are signaling that you agree with the treatment Black women have received at the hands of Planned Parenthood personnel. You are signaling that you agree, for example:
• With the tortuous death Tonya Reaves experienced when she was left bleeding in a Chicago Planned Parenthood for more than five hours after the abortionist botched her abortion. Only after scrapping her uterus another three times and still failing to complete the abortion did they transport her to the nearest trauma center. (http://cbsloc.al/1oolaSc)
• With Planned Parenthood’s failing to report the rape of minors, thereby protecting pedophiles, as was the case in Colorado. A 13 year old who was impregnated by her stepfather, who had molested her since she was 6; was sent back home with him after he took her for an abortion and a birth control shot. They failed to act even though there were clear signs of abuse. (http://bit.ly/1qJfPIv)
• With Planned Parenthood operating substandard abortion centers that put women at risk as was found in Delaware. (http://6abc.cm/1BpHwLd)
• With Planned Parenthood changing its business model and now requiring all of their affiliates to do abortions which has made them the largest purveyor of abortion in America (http://bit.ly/1nJ1ecE)
• With the targeting of Black women as was demonstrated in the 2013 study published by Protecting Black Life (http://bit.ly/1pB0NDL). Seventy nine percent of their surgical facilities are located within a two mile walking radius of a Black or Latino neighborhood. This pattern is continuing as demonstrated by the recent opening of a new 17,000 square foot facility within a two mile walking radius of 5 mega Black churches and within 10 miles of two others in Dallas Texas.
History matters.. Abortions’ racist foundation has been effectively concealed from the beginning and many in the Black community do not realize the war against black family reproduction began in 1916 with the founding of Margaret Sanger’s Birth Control League.
However, as one of Planned Parenthood’s ambassadors, it must be concluded that you do know that by the late 1930s Sanger, in concert with Clarence Gamble (Proctor and Gamble), launched a specific project against the Black family – The Negro Project – that “… sought to bring about a major birth-rate reduction among American Negroes.” (http://bit.ly/1tduQlp) Since Planned Parenthood tells us on their website that Sanger’s early efforts remain the hallmark of their mission, we must conclude that you know and are willingly complicit in the ethnic cleansing that is inherent in their mission and evident by the reduction of the Black population in America.
So we are writing to ask you to cease and desist in promoting this organization that is bent on erasing the Black community. Alveda King (www.kingrulesbook.com) often reminds us that her uncle, Martin Luther King, Jr., warned us about the perils of infanticide. He said “injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere”. We invite you to join us in stopping the leading cause of death in the Black community. Speak out now while there is still time to impact and change the course of devastation that is silently destroying us from within.