1. Do the math .. count your blessings.
2. Faith is the ability to not panic.
3. Laugh every day, it’s like inner jogging.
4. If you worry, you didn’t pray . If you pray,
5. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling
6. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be
bent out of shape.
7. The most important things in your house are the
8. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still.
God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
9. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
10. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
Have a great day!!! The SON is shining and He
can certainly use you!