One of the many things President Bush did for the unborn was to put a rule in place that allowed states to include unborn children in the State Child Health Insurance Program. Recently the US Senate voted on whether to make this rule into national law, but the proposal was rejected by the pro-abortion members. This shows the true colors of abortion advocates. What reason do they have for not helping pregnant women receive insurance assistance for the child they are carrying? The only reason, of course, is that these abortion advocates are on the side of the abortion industry rather than on the side of either women or children. Together, let’s continue to challenge abortion supporters to take action that will actually help the women they claim to care about.
- National Organization of Women Religious Join Bishops in Rejecting Senate Health Care Bill
- Advocates of abortion have always tried to hijack the language and concept of freedom!
- An Amendment to Exclude Abortion from Health Care
- Fr. Pavone Urges Passage of Pro-Life Bills to Protect Women, Babies, and Health Care Workers
- Abortion is Not Health Care