Pro-abortion politicians will often say to us, “I support women’s rights and health.” Our response? That is precisely why you should examine the evidence, which is more plentiful than ever, that abortion is destructive of women’s health, and listen to the growing voices of those who have been harmed by abortion. That is also why you should examine how the abortion industry, through unregulated and dangerous clinics, continues to deceive and exploit women.
The fact is that abortion destroys women’s rights and women’s health, and pro-abortion activists continue to ignore that fact and hide it from the public.
I recently helped prepare for hearings that were held just days ago in the United States Senate on the question of how abortion harms women. It’s time for pro-abortion politicians to pay attention.
- Huge Study Confirms Link between Abortion and Mental Health Problems; Validates Silent No More Women
- Abortion Advocates Do Not Care About Women and Children
- Pre-abortion Counseling Should Include Questions on Abuse and Coercion Say Post-Abortive Women
- National Organization of Women Religious Join Bishops in Rejecting Senate Health Care Bill
- Have you ever seen an abortion?