Each year in mid-November and in mid-June, the Catholic bishops of the United States come together for several days of prayer and meetings, to assist one another and the Church throughout the nation to more effectively proclaim the Gospel and serve God’s people.
I am pleased to represent Priests for Life at these meetings, as a guest, and to discuss with the bishops the Church’s priority to defend right to life of the weakest among us, the children in the womb.
The bishops have the primary responsibility to proclaim the faith and to encourage the rest of us to do the same. Let’s lift them up in prayer, that they may have a simplicity of spirit to say what needs to be said and do what needs to be done for God’s Kingdom.
- Annual Respect Life Conference
- Priests for Life Congratulates new USCCB Leaders
- March 31 Marks Fifth Annual National Memorial for “Terri’s Day”
- Today Marks Fifth Annual National Memorial for “Terri’s Day”
- 16th Annual National Conference for the Preborn and Their Mothers and Fathers to Be Held at Capitol, Morning of January 22