Fr. Pavone announced today that Cardinal Christoph Schönborn, Archbishop of Vienna, has officially joined the Advisory Board of Bishops for our organization. “Priests for Life, as a recognized private Association of the Faithful that is both national and international in scope, is not under the auspices of any one diocese,” Fr. Frank explained. “The priests assigned to our ministry belong to a variety of dioceses and religious congregations, and the programs we operate function in dozens of countries, the latest of which is Austria, where Cardinal Schönborn has enthusiastically welcomed our apostolate.”
The Advisory Board of Bishops has functioned, since the start of Priests for Life, as a resource for the organization to facilitate communication with the bishops around the world and to be a sounding board for advice and encouragement.
- Vienna Archbishop Praises American Pro-Life Movement in Visit to Priests for Life Office
- Rachel’s Vineyard Establishes Medical Board
- Priests for Life part of Cardinal O’Connor’s legacy
- Fr. Pavone Mourns Passing of Archbishop Pietro Sambi, Praising his Assistance to Priests for Life
- Alveda King Wins Cardinal O’Connor Pro-Life Award