The case with 107 charges, including 23 felonies, against Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri is moving forward. Planned Parenthood broke various laws regarding late-term abortions and violated state record keeping laws. The corrupt organization also manufactured documents to cover up their crimes.
Priests for Life has been exposing this corruption since 1993. Keep in mind that fraud of all kinds, and disregard for every type of law, is standard practice in the abortion industry. You cannot practice vice virtuously. When your conscience is so darkened that you will kill a child, you’ll do anything else as well. That’s the case with Planned Parenthood, and the spotlight on its corruption is becoming brighter. To focus on this will weaken the largest abortion business and help save lives.
- Pro-life leader Blasts Continued Funding of Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood Wants Your Children to Have Sex: It’s Good for Business
- Gary Bauer and Dr. Alveda King: Why Our Government Must Stop Funding Planned Parenthood
- Father Frank Calls for Investigation of Planned Parenthood
- Fr. Pavone: No License Plate Funding for Planned Parenthood