This weekend, a national pro-life award, called the Life Prizes, was given to two full-time members of the Priests for Life pastoral team. Dr. Alveda King, director of African American outreach for Priests for Life, and Marie Smith, wife of Congressman Chris Smith and director of the Parliamentary Network for Critical Issues, were honored for their tireless work on behalf of the unborn. Both Marie and Alveda travel and speak as part of the Priests for Life/Gospel of Life team around the world, and are convinced that the Church needs to be fully activated in order to transform both culture and law. We congratulate Alveda King and Marie Smith. You can learn more about what they do or invite them to visit your community by going to priestsforlife.org.
- Dr. Alveda King on King Day: The Dream Includes Us All, Born and Unborn
- Alveda King Wins Cardinal O’Connor Pro-Life Award
- Dr. Alveda King Calls Comparison of George Tiller to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. “Offensive beyond Belief”
- Congratulations to Our Two Life Prize Winners!
- Dr. Alveda King available for interviews on dedication of Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial