Washington, DC – Fr. Frank Pavone, National Director of Priests for Life, sent an urgent fax alert to priests and deacons nationwide today urging them to join with parishioners in contacting their Congressmen to express opposition to the health care bill that may be voted upon this week.
“The lives of millions of unborn children depend on all of us taking action now,” said Fr. Pavone. “The Senate version of the health care bill would expand access to abortion like never before in history. With a decisive vote possible this week in the House, there is no time to waste.”
The Priests for Life fax alert encourages priests, deacons, and members of church congregations to e-mail, call, or visit the local office of their Congressman and urge a “no” vote on the Senate measure.
- Fr. Pavone Urges Passage of Pro-Life Bills to Protect Women, Babies, and Health Care Workers
- Fr. Pavone – “Health Care Hijacked by Abortion Extremists.”
- Fr. Pavone on Passage of No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act
- Prominent Clergy Group Launches Health Care Prayer Campaign on Facebook
- Fr. Pavone to Nuns: Right to Life at Heart of Social Justice