Staten Island, NY – Fr. Frank Pavone, National Director of Priests for Life, commented today on the prospect of the Virginia legislature permitting the abortion business Planned Parenthood to profit from the sale of state license plates.
“Approval of a measure that benefits Planned Parenthood financially not only puts more money into the killing of children and harming of women by abortion, but also funds one of the largest criminal conspiracies in the nation,” Fr. Pavone asserted. “We at Priests for Life have helped reveal the fact that Planned Parenthood puts minors in danger by covering up child abuse and statutory rape. Not only should they not benefit from specialty plates; they should be closed altogether.”
- Pro-life leader Blasts Continued Funding of Planned Parenthood
- Fr. Pavone on “Choose Life” License Plate Victory
- Planned Parenthood Violations “No Surprise,” states Fr. Pavone
- Gary Bauer and Dr. Alveda King: Why Our Government Must Stop Funding Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood Brings Anti-Parent Lawsuit