“The HHS is giving the public an opportunity to provide its feedback to the proposed rules. I first of all want to urge the public to take advantage of this opportunity.
“Moreover, we at Priests for Life remind the Administration that religious liberty does not just belong to religious groups and individuals; it belongs to all Americans. Objections to contraceptives and abortion-inducing drugs aren’t based just on dogmas and Bibles, but on adverse health consequences and the fact that human beings, no matter how small, should not be killed.
“We see only one acceptable change regarding the mandate: rescind it completely.”
Priests for Life was one of the first organizations to launch a federal lawsuit against the HHS mandate last year.
Priests for Life is the nation’s largest Catholic pro-life organization dedicated to ending abortion and euthanasia. For more information, visit www.priestsforlife.org.
- Fr. Pavone: ‘Voices from the Womb’ will change hearts and minds
- Priests for Life and Fr. Pavone declare “Beginning of the End” of the HHS Mandate
- Father Pavone hails news of 12 new lawsuits filed against HHS mandate
- Go to the Polls Today, Says Fr. Pavone
- Priests for Life applauds latest lawsuit against HHS mandate