The Terri Schindler Schiavo Foundation, in collaboration with Priests for Life, has established the “International Day of Prayer and Remembrance for Terri Schindler Schiavo, and All of Our Vulnerable Brothers and Sisters,” which is observed each year on March 31, the anniversary of her death. We invite individual believers to spend time on that day learning about Terri, and praying for all whose lives are threatened in the same way that hers was. We invite Churches to hold memorial services and to educate their people on the dignity of every human life, despite any disability or disease with which that life may be afflicted.
We invite all people to help us continue to draw good out of the sad and tragic way in which Terri was treated. For information and resources, visit www.priestsforlife.org
- International Day of Prayer and Remembrance for Terri Schindler Schiavo, and All of Our Vulnerable Brothers and Sisters
- International Day of Remembrance for Terri Schiavo
- Remembering Terri Schiavo
- Fr. Frank Pavone to Be Main Celebrant at National Mass in Remembrance of Terri Schiavo
- Join Us in Remembering Terri Schiavo