Priests for Life has done some professional polling of the African American community on abortion, and has found that more than half of those polled did not know the position of the President and of the Democratic party in favor of legal abortion.
Often, those who support the legality of abortion do not talk about their position, nor about abortion itself. The reason is twofold. First of all, abortion is already legal throughout pregnancy, so silence simply maintains the status quo. What more is needed for those who like things the way they are? Secondly, it never helps the abortion advocate to bring attention to what they are advocating, because it is unpleasant. The more people know about abortion, the more they reject it. Let’s make sure we know our leaders’ positions on abortion.
- Religious Leaders Urge Senate To Resist Abortion Funding
- Latest Study on Abortion and Mental Health Minimizes Women’s Trauma Say Silent No More Leaders
- Researchers Who Deny Abortion/Depression Link Play Politics with Women’s Health Say “Silent No More” Leaders
- Fr. Frank’s Statement on Guilty Plea of Man Who Threatened Him & Other Pro-Life Leaders
- America Won’t Reject Abortion Until It Sees Abortion