Each month the Pope recommends a special prayer intention to the whole Church. For the month of November, that intention is for Ministers of the Gospel, that bishops, priests, and all ministers of the Gospel may bear the courageous witness of fidelity to the crucified and risen Lord. We can apply this intention to the cause of life, because fidelity to Christ means faithful witness to the sanctity of life, and courage to defend it. The People of God want their priests to lead them in the fight against abortion, and the late Dr Bernard Nathanson, who started the abortion industry, said he was able to do so because priests were asleep. Let us pray this month that they discover new vigilance in the cause of defending human life, and that the Priests for Life mission flourish.
- Priests for Life Welcomes Year of Faith; Urges Renewed Proclamation of Gospel of Life
- Joint Statement–Gospel of Life Ministries, Life Issues Institute, and the Parliamentary Network for Critical Issues New United Outreach to Save the Lives of Unborn Children Globally
- Eight PA Residents Join Missionaries of the Gospel of Life
- In The Days Ahead, Study ‘Living the Gospel of Life’
- Run and Proclaim the Gospel of Life