Staten Island, NY – Fr. Frank Pavone, National Director of Priests for Life, today called on Governor Charlie Crist to sign the newly passed bill that allow women to view ultrasound images of their unborn babies prior to abortions.
“It is always wrong to kill a child. And so many who would permit this so-called choice don’t even want women to know what they are choosing,” said Fr. Pavone. “The abortion lobby thinks women either don’t deserve or can’t handle the truth. I urge Governor Crist to stand for women and stand for the children whose fates will depend on his signing this bill.”
- Fr. Pavone Praises Passage of Abortion Ultrasound Bill
- Assisted Suicide Violates Human Dignity Says National Priest Leader
- National Organization of Women Religious Join Bishops in Rejecting Senate Health Care Bill
- Fr. Pavone Urges Passage of Pro-Life Bills to Protect Women, Babies, and Health Care Workers
- Fr. Pavone Urges Congress to Approve the Protect Life Act; Stop Abortion Funding in Health Care