FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Date: July 3, 2009
888-735-3448, ext. 251
Staten Island, NY – Fr. Frank Pavone, National Director of Priests for Life, issued the following comment in response to the Ohio Supreme Court’s refusal to make redacted medical records available in a case of alleged failure to report child abuse.
“It’s hypocritical for the Ohio Supreme Court to be concerned about the privacy of girls receiving abortions at Planned Parenthood when, by keeping the redacted, anonymous records secret, it is in fact protecting the privacy of older men who abuse underage teens. The Court, by its decision, is enabling and perpetuating injustice.”
- Fr. Pavone: No License Plate Funding for Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood Violations “No Surprise,” states Fr. Pavone
- National Director of Priests for Life On Judge Sonia Sotomayor’s Supreme Court Nomination
- Priests for Life leader to Senate: No More Money for the Most Corrupt Organization in America!
- Pro-life leader Blasts Continued Funding of Planned Parenthood