Because of the importance of the health care reform debate, Priests for Life has launched a prayer campaign, inviting all believers to pray that the kind of reform we undertake will respect and protect human life rather than destroy it. The pro-abortion forces in our country want to use health care reform to fund the abortion industry, expand the number of abortion facilities, and weaken state regulations on the procedure. Together with lobbying efforts, we need prayer.
At www.priestsforlife.org/prayercampaign/, you will find the prayer that you can say each day, asking that our elected officials will have wisdom, that our fellow citizens will have strength to call them to account for their decisions, and that health care reform will be based on the reform of our hearts and minds.
- Prominent Clergy Group Launches Health Care Prayer Campaign on Facebook
- Exclude Abortion From Health Care Reform
- Prayer and Testimony Will Shape Health Care Debate
- President Creates Need to Reject Health Care Bill, Says Fr. Pavone
- Largest Network of Priests against Abortion Weighs in on Health Care Debate