Washington, DC – Fr. Frank Pavone, National Director of Priests for Life, issued the following statement today in response to the release of President Obama’s version of health care reform legislation.
“The American people have already made their concerns about health care reform known,” said Fr. Pavone. “The President’s refusal to listen now makes it necessary to reject the bill in its entirety rather than to seek to reform it any further.”
- “Misunderstandings” and “Bogus Claims” on Abortion Funding in Health Care Legislation Come from the White House, Not Pro-Lifers, Says Fr. Pavone
- National Organization of Women Religious Join Bishops in Rejecting Senate Health Care Bill
- Prayer Campaign For Health Care Reform
- Fr. Pavone – “Health Care Hijacked by Abortion Extremists.”
- Largest Network of Priests against Abortion Weighs in on Health Care Debate