The Department of Health and Human Services of the US government has imposed upon employers the obligation to cover abortion inducing drugs and other immoral practices in health insurance plans. Priests for Life was among the first to file a lawsuit to block this unjust and unconstitutional mandate, which violates both freedom of religion and freedom of speech. Nobody should be forced to enable people to do what they believe they should not do. We have also indicated our intention to defy and disobey this mandate. As the apostles said, we must obey God rather than man. By being faithful to Him, we will be vindicated, and the conscience of America will come to see that this mandate is wrong. For more information about the lawsuit and about what you can do, visit priestsforlife.org.
- Priests for Life applauds latest lawsuit against HHS mandate
- Priests for Life and Fr. Pavone declare “Beginning of the End” of the HHS Mandate
- Father Pavone hails news of 12 new lawsuits filed against HHS mandate
- Priests for Life vs. HHS Lawsuit: Full Speed Ahead
- U.S. Citizens Sign On to “Amicus Brief” in Support of Lawsuit Against ObamaCare