Both the New York Times and the Los Angeles Times ran key stories recently about abortion in the African American community. They mentioned a billboard campaign arising out of Georgia that asserts that Black babies are an endangered species, because abortion is killing them at a disproportionate level. This is a verifiable fact, because while African Americans comprise about 13 per cent of the population, over a third of the abortions are performed on African American women.
The work of Dr Alveda King, Pastoral Associate of Priests for Life, and the studies outlined in a video called Maafa 21 show beyond a doubt the connections between the abortion industry and a deliberate eugenic effort to rid society of blacks. The black community is awakening to this tragedy, and getting more involved in the pro-life movement.
- Dr. Alveda King to Join African American Leaders at Juneteenth Screenings of “MAAFA 21″ in Washington, DC
- Abortion and African Americans
- Dr. Alveda King Blasts Billboard “Censorship”
- Fr. Pavone Condemns Violence of Scott Roeder and the Abortion Industry
- Arrest of Philly Abortionist and Eight Co-Workers is Indictment of Abortion Industry