First of all, the government has plenty to say about what can and cannot happen in bedrooms. If theft, statutory rape, child abuse, or murder occur in a bedroom, they are still crimes that the government has every right to prosecute.
But more to the point, abortions do not occur in the bedroom. They are committed in publicly advertised facilities, and they tear apart innocent children in the process. The only proper response of any civilized government to an action so barbaric is to prohibit it — whether it takes place in a medical building, a garage, a cornfield, or a bedroom.
- Abortion: Nothing Less Than Government Approved Violence
- Government is to “Serve” and “Protect” Human Rights
- Paul Ryan Asserts that the Government Must Protect Innocent Life
- Gary Bauer and Dr. Alveda King: Why Our Government Must Stop Funding Planned Parenthood
- Our Government Pays no Heed to the Constitution