In Bellevue, Nebraska, LeRoy Carhart practices medicine. One of the ways he thinks he is serving women is to perform abortions. And he is one of an unknown number of people in America who perform third trimester abortions, as the Associated Press recently reported.
In Boulder, Colorado, Warren Hern practices medicine. He, too, thinks he is helping people by performing third-trimester abortions, as the AP also recently reported.
Abortions in the seventh, eighth, and ninth months of pregnancy are in fact happening legally in America. More light is being shed on this practice in the wake of the death of George Tiller of Wichita, who also did abortions at that late stage.
Many Americans don’t know and don’t believe such abortions occur. Nobody should ever be allowed to deny it again.
- Forcing a Pro-Choice Crisis: What About Third Trimester Abortions?
- The Center Against Forced Abortions
- Twenty-three percent of abortionists commit abortions after twenty weeks
- New Study Confirms that Pres. Obama’s DC Policy Will Increase Abortions Says Dr. Alveda King
- Late Term Abortions Provided More Widely Than Media Reporting