Today’s Pro-Life Reflection » People walk past U.S. Capitol during second March for Life in Washington
People walk past the U.S. Capitol during the second March for Life in 1975 in Washington. Forty years after the U.S. Supreme Court legalized abortions, the pro-life movement hasn’t stepped back in its resolve to see the decision reversed. (CNS files) (Jan. 4, 2013) See WASHINGTON LETTER Jan. 4, 2013.
- Priests for Life Leaders to be in Vanguard of March for Life
- Crossing the Continent to Walk for Life
- National Pro-Life Religious Council to bestow awards at Jan. 23 service in Capitol Visitors Center
- Priests for Life Team to Walk the Halls of Congress
- ProLife Recognition Awards were Bestowed Monday Morning on Capitol Hill