Today’s Pro-Life Reflection

This reflection is taken from my book Pro-Life Reflections for Every Day, which is available for purchase at: ProLifeReflectionsForEveryDay.org.

“The human person is the measure of the dignity of work” — Compendium of the Social Doctrine of the Church

Reflection: The Church teaches that work has its final goal in the human person. In other words, people are not to be considered as just cogs in a wheel of productivity. Work exists for people, not the other way around. It is an expression of the person and builds up his or her dignity. This is a key conviction in a Culture of Life.

Prayer: Lord, thank you for the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country. Amen.

10 Responses to “Today’s Pro-Life Reflection”

1. Toni Zielinski says:

What does a person who can no longer work due to illness. I feel like I don’t deserve to eat.

2. Fred King says:

Where ever there’s life, there’s hope Toni.Seek God and trust Jesus.

3. Greg Kelly says:

I oft hear from proponents of Capitalism taking the position against Communism and proponents of Communism taking the position against Capitalism. Both economic systems have the same end goal enslave the masses. Capitalists and Communist both see the Human as a commodity. The Capitalist buys, sells, and trades the wage slave. The Communist owns the Human as property of The State.

As with any drug addict or alcoholic, Americans will not change until they have hit rock bottom however, by then it may be too late to revive her. It may be the case to argue at that point that it might be more merciful to dissolve the Benevolent Union in favor of fifty new nation-states. The opportunity for Distributism to come of age in the face of the Globalist Elites, in favor of the common man, fairness, justice and the dignity of Human Life.

4. Rhonda Villegas says:

I have met some really neat people through the comments, I certainly want to encourage more me to comment. Thanks for the tips!

5. Geraldine Baca says:

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . .

6. Geraldine Baca says: