Today’s Pro-Life Reflection

This reflection is taken from my book Pro-Life Reflections for Every Day, which is available for purchase at: ProLifeReflectionsForEveryDay.org.

“You will show me the path to life; you will fill me with joy in your presence” (Psalm 16:11).

Reflection: Many men and women who have lost children to abortion are speaking publicly about their sin and forgiveness through the Silent No More Awareness Campaign (a project of Priests for Life and Anglicans for Life). This campaign shows the harm abortion does, leads people to healing, and reveals the power and mercy of Christ. There is no reason to be locked in sin, shame, and silence.

Prayer: Lord, bless all the men and women who are speaking out about their abortion experiences. Thank you for their courage. Amen.

12 Responses to “Today’s Pro-Life Reflection”

1. Mary Anne Nagy says:

Dear Father Frank,

Keep on keeping on! You ARE making a difference.

2. Tod Hunter says:

First, I’m a life-long Catholic. Please tell me why there is a Catholic cardinal at a DNC convention, where just a few minutes prior, the president was glorifying a woman’s right to kill her baby (not to mention gay marriage)? Catholic priests, bishops and cardinals, must draw the line here. There is no grey area. Abortion is an abomination to God. Call it like it is. Stop sugar-coating it. It’s murder; not to mention it’s a murder of the most helpless living being. Catholics are either pro-life or not Catholics, and should be excommunicated immediately. Catholics are against gay marriage. You cannot be on the fence about these things. Cardinal Dolan has no business attending that gathering of haters. I’m positive that 99% of the people in that building are pro-murder; calling it “womans rights.” Please, take a stand. Biden is a “Catholic.” Pelosi is a “Catholic.” Yet they promote a woman’s “right” to kill a helpless living being. They must be excommunicated immediately. Do something. Stop the hypocrisy.

3. Kim Willard says:

Where did you got this much info on your blog from?? Also can i take the initiative to take the feeds from your blog for my own website??

4. Maryann Murillo says:

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . .

5. Quibids Strategies says:

I can see you are an expert at your field! I am launching a site soon, and your details is going to be really exciting for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success.

6. Geraldine Baca says:

They must be excommunicated immediately. Do something. Stop the hypocrisy.

7. Shelley says:

8. Joniot says:

9. Sandra Wagner says:

I had a terrible experience with my parish priest. He started talking about womans rights and we have to vote what is right and there are several things to consider. He also blasted Fox News. I talked to him after mass and ask him what he thought of abortion, and he got mad at me and walk away and said he was done talking. I have not been back to church since and I was very upset. We have been going to this church for 30 yrs. It has changed priests but I can’t believe a priest would feel this way. I called the diocese and talked to someone there. What can we do to stop this from happening. If our own priests feel this way what then happens to us and our church.

10. Florida says: