I am an American citizen who believes in
- The sanctity of life
- The Biblical definition of marriage and the family
- The freedom to worship God not only in Church on Sunday, but in the workplace on Monday.
In the light of the results of this election, today I recommit myself even more firmly to work to defend these values.
Relying on the strength that comes from God and on the support of my brothers and sisters in the Christian community, and confident in the victory Jesus Christ has already won over sin, falsehood and death, I resolve to
- Pray fervently for a Culture of Life
- Improve my ability to speak up courageously and persuasively for what I believe
- Cooperate with organizations who are advancing these values.
This is no time to slow down or to turn back. I am ready for God to use me to bring about new and greater victories for the Culture of Life!
Let us know of your commitment to this pledge by filling out the form below.