What Specific Objectives Does Priests for Life Have?
Priests for Life seeks to link up priests across the country who are actively
involved in the pro-life movement, and help them work effectively in union with
their local bishop and diocesan programs.
- We provide training seminars and individual assistance to priests to help
them preach more effectively against abortion and euthanasia.
- We distribute the Priests for Life newsletter, a practical aid for preaching
and pro-life activity, to over 45,000 priests in the U.S., free of charge.
- We produce video and audio tapes, bulletin inserts, homily materials as well
as other pro-life resources for clergy and laity.
- We provide lay pro-life groups with an effective link to the clergy.
- We link pro-life groups and individuals on the Internet by means of the
Priests for Life web site.
- We syndicate Fr. Pavone's bi-weekly columns to diocesan newspapers across
- We vigorously proclaim the Gospel of Life in interviews with the national
press. Fr. Pavone is frequently quoted in newspapers, radio, and television.
- We have staff ready 24 hours a day to assist people to find alternatives to
- We offer healing and counseling to anyone who has been involved in an
Learn about Priests for Life