The babies’ white coffin.

thebabieswhitecoffin.jpg

The babies’ white coffin—filled with about 30 whirl pacs, each containing the tiny body of an aborted baby—retrieved from the loading dock of Vital Med laboratory in Northbrook, Ill. Babies here were buried at Holy Cross Catholic Cemetery by Citizens for a Pro-life Society on Nov. 16, 1988.

 

 

Priests for Life

Priests for Life
PO Box 236695
Cocoa, FL 32923
Tel. 888-PFL-3448, 321-500-1000

Email mail@priestsforlife.org


Photo album created with Web Album Generator