On June 20, 2011, Priests for Life received the results of its independent audit examination for the year ended December 31, 2010. The organization’s auditors issued an unqualified audit opinion indicating that the financial statements “present fairly, in all material respects, the financial position of Priests for Life, in conformity with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America”. This marks the tenth consecutive year that the organization’s auditors have provided a ‘clean’ audit opinion, when reporting on the respective year’s financial statements.
“We are very pleased that our auditors have once again given us a clean bill of health. The audit examination did not result in any significant adjustments; nor did it disclose any material weaknesses in our system of internal controls”, indicated Fr. Frank Pavone, National Director of the organization.
Click here for the Priests for Life 2010 audit. (PDF format) http://www.priestsforlife.org/audit.htm
- Message from the Pastoral Team of Priests for Life/Gospel of Life Ministries
- Official Statement of Fr Frank Pavone
- Priests for Life Sponsoring Event for NGOs
- Fr. Frank Pavone Statement on Guilty Plea of Man Who Threatened Him and Other Pro-Life Leaders
- Father Pavone to pro-choice politicians: Clean up your act