Priests for Life is pleased to announce today to all its supporters that it is sponsoring and promoting a three-day training course in Rome this September for Catholic-Inspired NGOs, hosted by the Pontifical Council for the Family and relevant offices of the Secretariat of State of the Holy See.
With specific focus on social issues, training and networking, the event has at its heart the promotion and defense of the rights and dignity of human life and will feature contributions from leading international scholars.
Father Frank Pavone, National Director of Priests for Life, said” “We are truly honored to collaborate in this wonderful endeavor, and in sharing with you such great news, we invite you to join us in prayer for God’s blessing upon the event and upon all who participate in its task of bringing to the world the message of the Gospel of Life.”
Priests for Life is the nation’s largest Catholic pro-life organization dedicated to ending abortion and euthanasia. For more information, visit www.priestsforlife.org
- Message from the Pastoral Team of Priests for Life/Gospel of Life Ministries
- Independent Auditors Issue Unqualified Audit Opinion for Priests for Life
- Fr. Frank Pavone Statement on Guilty Plea of Man Who Threatened Him and Other Pro-Life Leaders
- Clarification of Misreporting of Facts in Media
- Father Pavone to pro-choice politicians: Clean up your act