Fr. Stephen Imbarrato
Priest Associate, Priests for Life
* 2005 ordained to priesthood, Archdiocese of Santa Fe, NM; 2015 Priest
Associate; Priests for Life
* Pro-life activist for 20 years.
* 2013 Called “most activist pro-life priest in the country,” Fr. Frank
* 2004 Founded St. Gerard’s Center for Life (Hartford Ct.) while attending
Holy Apostles Seminary.
* 2003 National Coordinator of Seminarians for Life (3 years); Holy Apostles
* Obtained a Masters degree in both Theology and Bioethics
* 2006 Founded Project Defending Life (Albuquerque); Director 8 years.
* 2004 First Male to witness for Silent No More Awareness on steps of
* 1987 As a single father, adopted son, John, from an orphanage in Colombia.
* 2013 Founded ProtestABQ.
* 2015 Founded ProtestChildKilling; The “Protest Priest.”
* Rachel Vineyard Priest.
* Grandfather of Four (Ariane, Madeline, Connor, Hayden)
While Director of Project Defending Life, Father Stephen celebrated 2
Masses per week at the Holy Innocents Chapel next to Planned Parenthood,
leading Eucharistic Processions to PP while leading Prayers of Exorcism.
Father Stephen is now one of the leading advocates of national protests
to end pre-born child killing in our country. “Let’s us re-energize the
protest movement within the pro-life movement until the pro-life movement
becomes a protest movement in the character of Martin Luther King’s peaceful
civil rights protests. Everything I do for the babies and moms, I do in
protest of pre-born child killing!”
Printer-friendly version of Fr.
Imbarrato's bio (pdf)
Fr. Stephen Imbarrato is a Priest in good standing. See his
celebret card (PDF)
To arrange a media interview, email
email@example.com or call 347-286-7277.
To invite Fr. Imbarrato to speak
in your area, contact our Speakers Bureau at 888-PFL-3448, ext. 258;
Fax: 718-980-5826 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Invite Father Stephen to your…
* Parish Weekend Masses, Pro-life Retreat, or Day of Reflection
* Pro-life Organizational Meeting, Conference, or Fundraising Event
* Pro-life Rally, Protest, March, 40 Days for Life event, LifeChain or other
Invite Fr. Stephen to celebrate a pro-life Mass, lead a
Eucharistic Procession, and / or lead Exorcism Prayers at an abortion center
Hear Father speak about…
* his complicity in an abortion and his post-abortion healing story.
* how he became a pro-life activist and protestor.
* how the Eucharist is both the spiritual and active basis for pro-life
* his vocation story through adopting a child and pro-life activism.
* how to organize and energize your pro-life charism and group.
Father Stephen is also available to chaplain and lead peaceful
protests at abortion centers in your city.
Father Stephen also leads non-pro-life parish missions and
retreats speaking on profound Catholic topics such as…
* Purgatory Apologetics; scripturally (parables) and practically.
* St. Peter! Why we are all like St. Peter and should be like St. Peter!
* The Eucharist; the basis of our contemplative and active spiritual lives.
* Mary, Our Mother; Our Life, our Sweetness, and our Hope.
Father Stephen’s missions and retreats include confession, anointing of
the sick when applicable, and veneration of relics.