1. I had an abortion because I did not realize that it was against God. The first abortion – d and c - was totally my parents insisting I was too young to have a child. I was told it was just tissue by my mom. The other two abortions I was totally lost. I had been kicked out of my house because my parents were divorcing and I turned to drinking and alcohol to supress the pain I was feeling. I could barely take care of myself and still thought it was just tissue.
2. During the abortion procedure I experienced: The first one I was under anesthesia and the second one I do not remember much but the third one I was scared, the room was very cold, I remember seeing a glass jar with a tan tube attached to it. I was given sedation to relax me but I kept remembering trying to get up and the woman was holding my shoulders down. I was very scared.
3. Immediately after the abortion I felt terrible. I was depressed - just wanted to die. I felt like I was not worthy to walk around on this earth. I just wanted to hide in a hole.
4. As time went on after the abortion I felt and experienced loneliness, and even right after my third abortion I started bleeding to the point I thought I was going to bleed to death. I was in my apartment alone and all I wanted to do was curl up in my bed and go to sleep and die.
5. I found help and forgiveness through salvation and receiving Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, realizing what I had done and facing that I had committed murder and giving my testimony and doing post-abortion Bible studies. Also, helping other women.