So you’re disappointed with the current options for President of the United States.
You are thinking about either sitting out this election, or a write-in protest vote for someone with zero chance of victory.
See if any of the following apply to you:
– You believe our nation and its citizen’s benefit from a healthy tension between state and federal government powers and interests. However, states should not be bullied by the federal government for decisions best left to the elected representatives of each state.
– You are concerned about the erosion of religious freedom in your community and nation.
– You are alarmed by the aggressive promotion by the federal government and judiciary of sexual revolution, transgender bathroom insanity and abortion.
– You are getting tired of a national government that appears to be more loyal to the interest of global elites than to that of middle and working class families.
Our Wise Benevolent Overlords
Remain sober-minded and alert. (1Peter 5:8)
The mass media and the radical political and cultural elite see themselves as the wise benevolent rulers of the ignorant masses who are not as enlightened as themselves. They use their considerable powers to manipulate public perception as we approach the November elections. They focus excessively on peripheral issues and side-show theatrics while misrepresenting or ignoring the important policy positions of a candidate they oppose. This can leave voters distracted disconnected spectators of a political reality show.
But now more than ever we need to remain “sober-minded and alert.” The stakes could not be higher.
Whatever a particular candidates shortcomings, the upcoming election is not so much about an individual. The next administration will make key judiciary appointments, including Supreme Court justices that will shape the court for generations to come. This election presents the opportunity to begin to turn back the radical anti-life and anti-human agenda imposed under force by an administration and judiciary committed to advancing the sexual revolution and the erosion of religious rights.
The Gathering Storm Clouds
Consider recent Supreme Court decisions and Obama administration directives:
-On June 27th ruling on the Whole Woman’s Health vs. Hellerstedt case, the Supreme Court struck down a Texas law that the Governor and elected representatives of that state passed to protect women and their unborn children from predators like abortionist Kermit Gosnell. Radical pro abortion ideology takes precedence over reasonable states rights and the health and welfare of Texas women and children.
– On June 28th the US Supreme Court denied to hear a case involving pharmacists in Washington State who, for religious reasons, declined to dispense Plan B, a contraception that can in some cases induce an early stage abortion of a fertilized human embryo.
Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr. in his dissenting comments said:
“…this court does not deem the case worthy of our time. If this is a sign of how religious liberty claims will be treated in the years ahead, those who value religious freedom have cause for great concern.”
– On May 13, the Obama administration declared that every public school facility must give students access to all activities and facilities consistent with their gender identity. The majority of United States citizens are being forced to make radical and unsafe accommodations to the small number of individuals who suffer from gender confusion.
Let’s Realize What’s at Stake in this Election
– Will we remain a republic rooted in our Judeo Christian heritage and grounded in times tested principles of just and sound governance and a healthy relationship between state and federal powers?
– The victor in November’s presidential election will quickly form their administration and make future judicial appointments. Which candidate will put the interests of far left social justice warriors ahead of the real concerns of most of our nation’s hard working families?
– What future presidential administration will but the interest of United Sates families ahead of political and business leaders with no loyalty to our nation and it’s citizens? Who is more likely to advance the sexual revolution, especially abortion, and their twisted understanding of gender across our nation and world with an evangelical fury?
Don’t fall into the trap of looking for the perfect candidate.
Look beyond the hype and spin and see which candidate is most likely to form an administration and appoint federal and Supreme Court judges that will respect the constitution, not be allies of the sexual revolutionaries and abortion industry, and fairly balance state and federal interests.
Vote for a president and administration that will respect and protect the religious rights of all citizens, regardless of their faith, but will not be bullied by those who want us to abandon the treasure of our nation’s Judeo-Christian moral and religious heritage.
For if this is what is done to green wood, what will be done when the wood is dry? Luke 23:31