FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Leslie Palma - 917-697-7039
“Leading with Light,” a virtual leadership conference that will become available online beginning Nov. 14, will equip professionals who deal with patients suffering from trauma from past abortions, sexual abuse and combat experiences with new information on treatment and innovative grounding techniques.
The conference is organized by Rachel’s Vineyard, which is a ministry of Priests for Life and the world’s largest ministry for healing after abortion. The conference is also in partnership with Grief to Grace, a healing program for victims of sexual abuse, Duty to Heal, for veterans dealing with post-traumatic stress, and the Living Scripture Institute, the training arm for Grief to Grace and Duty to Heal.
“We are excited to provide cutting-edge information on trauma, sleep deprivation, chemical abortions and other important topics related to our ministries,” said Dr. Theresa Karminski Burke, a pastoral associate of Priests for Life and founder of Rachel’s Vineyard, Grief to Grace and Duty to Heal.
The online courses will be spread out throughout the year. Each class will be available on a dedicated website for two months from the date it first appears. The conference fee is $250 per person, which allows access to all courses and question-and-answer sessions.
Courses for November include:
- Biblical Basis of Rachel’s Vineyard, with Fr. Frank Pavone, National Director of Priests for Life
- Healing in Culture of Rage, with Dr. Theresa Burke
- Validation Facilitation, with Dr. Theresa Burke
- Sleep Deprivation, with Dr. Theresa Burke
- Pastoral & Clinical Methods of Healing, with Dr. Theresa Burke
- Approaching the Neuro-Science of Healing Trauma in the Awe of God’s Wisdom and Creation, with Nancy Blume, a psychologist with experience treating trauma and anxiety
- Military and Abortion, with Jody Duffy, a veteran and program coordinator for Post-Abortion Treatment and Healing, Atlanta.
Media interested in an interview with Dr. Burke, Father Pavone or other presenters may call Leslie Palma at 917-697-7039 or email her at email@example.com