FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Leslie Palma - 917-697-7039
Priests for Life National Director Frank Pavone, Executive Director Janet Morana and Associate Director Father Denis Wilde, OSA, will be at the March for Life in Washington, D.C., where the organization and its team will host a number of related events January 19-22.
- On Thursday, Jan. 19, from 9 to 11 a.m. ET, Priests for Life will lead a prayer service and protest outside Planned Parenthood, located at 1225 4th St. NE. Pavone, Father Wilde, Mrs. Morana and Bryan Kemper, coordinator of street activism and youth outreach director for Priests for Life will speak at the gathering, as will other pro-life leaders.
- Pavone will give the closing prayer at the Vans for Life dinner Thursday night at the Museum of the Bible, 400 4th St. SW. Actor Kirk Cameron will give the keynote address and former Sen. Rick Santorum will receive the Pro-Life Hero Award. Tickets are free but must be reserved here. The dinner begins at 6 p.m.
- On Friday, Jan. 20, from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m., Priests for Life and the National Pro-Life Religious Council will host the 28th annual National Prayer Service at DAR Constitution Hall, 1776 D St. NW. The interdenominational service will honor pioneers of the pregnancy help movement. Pavone will deliver the keynote address and Christian recording artist Mike Donehey will perform. The event will begin with a Catholic mass at 7:30 a.m. Life Issues Institute and the National Institute of Family and Life Advocates are co-sponsoring the event.
- Also on Friday, at approximately 2 p.m., women and men of the Silent No More Awareness Campaign will give their abortion testimonies in front of the U.S. Supreme Court building.
- At 10 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 22, the 50th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision, Priests for Life and Silent No More, together with the Stanton Public Policy Center/Purple Sash Revolution and Faith & Liberty will hold a prayer service outside the Supreme Court to mourn the 65 million children killed by legal abortion in our nation.
To set up interviews with anyone from Priests for Life, contact Leslie Palma, communications director, at 917-697-7039 or email@example.com