- Say the prayer in Remembrance of Terri each day during the week
before and after “Terri’s Day”.
- Conduct or participate in a parish or school essay contest about
what happened to Terri, and the issues surrounding care for the
disabled and their right to life.
- Create and publicize a website in honor of Terri.
- Invite a speaker to your school, parish, or community
organization to address issues surrounding the care of the disabled.
- Organize a letter writing campaign in remembrance of Terri by
one or more individuals to local papers or blogs.
- Spend time volunteering at a nursing home or hospital.
- Spend time with a disabled friend or relative.
- Donate to the Terri Schindler-Schiavo Foundation as a way of
reaching out to other families who face similar challenges.
- Write to or visit elected officials regarding legislation that
would increase protection for people facing circumstances like Terri
- Fill out, and make others aware of the “Will to Live,” as
National Right to Life.
- Register to vote and participate in elections. Challenge
candidates on their views regarding Terri and those who face the
same challenges and dangers she did.