Job Opportunities With Priests for Life
At Priests for Life, we believe that because the
defense of life is the most important work on earth, it should be carried
out with the highest professionalism and dedication. We are therefore always
looking for men and women who want to combine their professional skills with
the deep satisfaction of saving lives and advancing the Culture of Life.
Standard requirements for all positions
1. Applicants must be highly organized and efficient, have good
“people skills,” have a high-energy level, and be detail-oriented. Our
office is a high-paced work environment that demands the ability to juggle
multiple tasks and to meet critical deadlines.
2. Applicants must be very familiar with Microsoft
Word, Outlook, and Access.
3. Those who apply should email resumes to email@example.com
should include three references and three letters of recommendation.
4. Please indicate the job you are applying for.
Current Job Opportunity
Social Media Manager and Video Editor
Note: We are looking for someone who
will be able to work in the Titusville, FL area. The individual would work
remotely until the late Spring/early Summer of 2017 and then would begin
working in our new Titusville, FL headquarters.
Priests for Life is looking for a highly
motivated and creative individual with experience and a passion for
connecting with people on social media, and activating them to become
involved in the pro-life movement, support our work, and utilize our
An essential component is communicating the
ministry’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s
social media audience.
This individual is instrumental in managing the
company’s content-related assets.
• Creation and publish relevant, original,
• Follow a regular publishing schedule.
• Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan
specific, timely marketing campaigns.
• Promote content through social advertising.
• Deliberate planning and goal setting
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation
• Content management
• SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
• Cultivation of leads and sales
We are at the forefront of how pro-life groups
utilize social media, and we are present on multiple social media platforms,
as can be seen at our special website
This position also involves some video editing,
at a very basic level:
o Lower thirds
o Audio/video cleaning up
Send resume to